Income tax receipts
Soccer Season 2021
Tax receipts are now available - click here
If you wish to have tax receipts for the day camp you must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the name and date of birth of the child.
To be eligible, a child must have been born after December 31, 2004, but before January 1, 2016. If the child has a severe and prolonged impairment in mental or physical functions (see the instructions for line 376), they must have been born after December 31, 2002, but before January 1, 2016.
- You were resident in Québec on December 31, 2021.
- In 2021, you or your spouse on December 31, 2021, paid to either:
- register the child in a program that is not part of a school's curriculum and that includes physical activities or artistic, cultural or recreational activities for children that take place over at least eight consecutive weeks or at least five consecutive days (in the case of a summer camp, for example); or
- obtain a membership for the child in a club, association or similar organization that offers physical activities or artistic, cultural or recreational activities for children, provided that the membership is for a minimum period of eight consecutive weeks.
- Your family income does not exceed $142,685 (your family income is the amount on line 275 of your return plus, if applicable, the amount on line 275 of the return of your spouse on December 31, 2021).
- You have a receipt that constitutes proof of payment of eligible registration or membership fees. You must keep your receipt in case we ask for it.