Summer CDC U4 - U7
CLUB DEVELOPMENT CENTER (CDC)
The CDC is for ALL players of ALL levels in the categories U4 (2018) to U7 (2015). The mission of this program is to train the young athletes of the club and to ensure that each player is able to develop their technical skills in a healthy and fun environment. In order to ensure the safety of children and to maximize the amount of attention given to each player, Soccer Canada has established a minimum educator/player ratio. Educators must be certified and are supervised by our technical staff.
To learn more about a CDC, please follow this link to our Club Development Center.
Affiliation and administration fees of $50 are included in the prices above and are non-refundable as of May 1, 2022.
What is included with your registration?
- Complete uniform (shirt, shorts, socks and a ball). The U4 and U5 category (Timbits) must ONLY return their jersey at the end of the season. The rest you may keep
- Participation medal
- 14 weeks of activities including matches. The start date is scheduled for May 14.
- The first 2 weeks are in the form of 'Street Soccer', we will evaluate the groups to ensure a balance in the teams.
- No activities are played during construction holidays (July 24 to August 7)
The necessary equipment to buy are soccer shoes (preferably with cleats) and shin guards.
An annual practice plan will be sent to each parent with the details of the Saturday morning sessions, the players will be divided into groups and do 2 to 3 exercises and will end the session with a mini-game.
- If your child has never played Soccer in a club in the province of Quebec, you must register them as a new member.
- If your last club your child played for WAS St-Hubert, you must renew your child.
- If the last club your child played for WAS NOT the St-Hubert Club, you must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the child's name and date of birth so that we can transfer your child in the system.
- Credit card online
When paying by credit card, service fees will be charged ($.50 + 1.50%) for each transaction.
- Interac transfer:
You must send your e-transfer to the following email:
Question: Club name
Comments section if possible: Name of player
Payment must be made no later than May 1. No information will be transmitted for unpaid registrations. Please note that our office at the Quévillon center is still closed, all payments must be made by the methods indicated above.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you need additional information.
Our registrations for the summer period are now closed.
We reserve the right to cancel or modify the activities planned in the program. This may include a change of educators or locations. An insufficient number or excess of registrations or any other fortuitous event can also cause the cancellation of an activity or cause changes in location, schedule, price, etc.